Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt certification
Program Objective/ Program Overview
SIX SIGMA was developed by Motorola in 1986 as a management strategy for business that depends on statistical analysis to improve the production process of the company. SIX SIGMA methodology was originally used to reduce variation in electronic manufacturing processes in Motorola Inc in the USA. After more than 25 years it is now the most popular management and Problem solving methodology. SIX SIGMA is a structured and disciplined methodology using facts, data, and required statistical analysis to improve and reinvent business processes across industries. A SIX SIGMA process will be 99.9997% defect free or produce only 3.4 Defects per million opportunities.
Six Sigma has become the fastest spreading and most successful approach to continuous improvement across all industries regardless of size, position in the supply chain or service provided. An essential element of Six Sigma roll-out is Green Belt training. This Green Belt workshop will exposure delegates to the powerful tools and methodology necessary to successfully lead and contribute to DMAIC improvement projects within the organization.
Four days program
ONE DAY - LEAN SIX SIGMA YELLOW BELT TRAINING PROGRAM is designed for Introduction of the Methodology to the Final Year College Students and Corporate Participants. This One day session will cover the Lean and Six Sigma Tools which will help solve business and day-to-day problems using critical thinking tools. The Program is designed for all audiences and is relevant for Every Sector and Industry due to its neutrality of applicability of the concepts & tools.
LEAN SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT TRAINING PROGRAM
This program is ideal for Individuals or Companies aspiring to be Change Agents, Project Managers, Facilitators and Consultants in the journey of Continuous Improvements and Innovation. They will be trained to improve a business and processes using DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control Phases) and LEAN MANUFACTURING concepts.
To understand the concept of Six Sigma and the DMAIC approach to process improvement.
To understand the tools involved in the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control phases
To understand the use of the tools in characterizing a process, analyzing process data, and controlling processes
To practice the key tools via projects exercises
To learn the basics of the Minitab Software the organization
1. Get introduced and learn the basics of problem solving tools of LEAN SIX SIGMA Methodology
2. Learn a structured methodology which will change the way you solve business / real life problems
3. Develop readiness and expertise to lead Small and Medium-scale improvement projects
4. Acquire De-Jargonized knowledge of basic statistical tools which can be used in your current role
5. Improved outlook to improve customer services by designing more robust and consistent processes
6. Learn data backed and logic based decision making
7. Embrace skills to be a successful Change Agent and Ambassadors
8. Have End to End Process prospective and enhanced understanding of within and beyond team linkages
9. Enhanced resource management due to process Design and Implementation effectiveness
Can be customized to the requirement of the trainee.